Sunday, 18 August 2019

MA, The Long Awaited Happiness

They tried to kill me when I was preparing for Bachelor degree.... My coller bone was fractured... This penalty I paid........ I left them For good, earned and survived all alone with my little son..... I realized the importance of BEd. I went for it and fall several times due to the Discouragements gifted by all people around...... From inside I decided not to sell myself but of course my ideas.... It worked and I got wings to fly little more all because of my son and BEd. The only necessity...... I did it in the year 2010... Challenging all that I will serve The international..... With all the never stopping spirit my moves were on..... Realizing the next very important as per CBSE norms...was MA and now I did it..... I want to fly to EICHER NOW..... 🐚

No comments:

Post a Comment